As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Reconciliation of Accounts (Bank, Credit Cards, Loan & Others)
- Maintaining a Clean General Ledger
- “Turn Key” CFO Outsource (Virtual CFO)
Tax Preparation: Personal and Commercial
- Local/City/County taxes, if applicable
- State Taxes
- Federal Taxes
Tax Dispute Resolution
- Experienced Tax Resolutions Practitioners with the IRS
- Represents Taxpayers with the Florida Department of Revenue
- Licensed to Represent Taxpayers in the following processes:
- IRS or FLDOR Audits/Appeals
- Tax Levy/Liens/Non-Filers
- Penalty Abatements/Offers in Compromise
- “C” Corporations
- “S” Corporations
- Limited Liabilities Companies (LLC)
Business Plans Preparations:
- Startups/New Companies: for internal purposes, fundraising and to present to local, state and US government agencies.
- Existing Businesses: emphasis in growth and development including raising funds from commercial or investment (VC) sources
- For business searching to obtain loans from the Small Business Administration or similar US Government Agencies that require a more sophisticated and detailed plan; using their formats we will assure our clients that they will be compliant and will answer question normally posed by existing regulations.
- Funding: assistance with funding research and application
Assistance to newly arrived immigrants or Applicants of Investor Visas:
- We have exclusive relationships with Florida Attorneys specialized in US Immigration Law. We will refer the candidates to our business partners to receive the best legal advice possible.
- Professional Advise in the qualification, procurement and acquisition of Franchises, either existing or new. Our business partners are experts in the franchise business line.
- We will provide assistance to purchase existing businesses tailored to our client’s need, skills and desires
- Market research on the functional area desired, as well as the geographical location in which our client wants to live (I.e, What type of business do they want? How much can they invest? Where do they want to live?, How will they finance the new venture?)
- We will assist with the purchase of Franchises, either existing or new by using our multiple contacts in the franchise industry and business brokers.
- Referrals to insurance agencies (P & C, Life, Health and Business), through our network of agents and associates. This includes other commercial services such as the establishments of 401(k) plans, SEP’s, Annuities, Cross-Ownership insurance and Succession plans. These services will be provided by Agents Licensed in Florida and NOT AME.
- Assist clients with Licensing, permits and associations/organizations needed to operate the company.
- Assistance in preparation of presentations, statements, biographical sketches, etc. needed to improve the marketing position of our clients.
Other Business Consulting Services:
- Banking services referrals
- Project Management
- Credit Fix
- Electronic payment services (I.e. Credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, Electronic Funds Transfers/ACH, etc.)
- Marketing plans: Strategic and Operational plans; Assistance with advertising campaigns, etc.
- Risk Management Assessment: conducted at any phase in the business lifecycle, either for internal purposes or for external audit purposes
- Information Technology services referrals (I.e. Computer Networks, IT Help desk, Cloud computing and Micro-Targeting marketing, etc.)
- Referral to agents for Commercial real estate acquisition and rental, etc. These services will be provided by Agents Licensed in Florida and NOT AME.
- QuickBooks Setup: Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, the initial setup and installation can be tricky. Save hours of frustration by allowing us to setup QuickBooks for you correctly.
- QuickBooks Training: Once QuickBooks is setup and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
- Quick Tune-up: Whether you need to prepare your books for tax time, a financial review, or you just need to clean up some problem areas, you’ll get your Quickbooks running smoothly again with a complete Tune-up.
- Online Backup: Backing up your files with an online service is the best way to protect your critical data.