Antonio J. González, CPA , MBA
- Master’s Degree in International Business Administration, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL- 1995
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admin/Accounting, University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras, PR- 1987
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Florida
- Certified QuickBooks Advisor
- Over twenty-five (25) years of experience in the private and public sector.
- Mr. Gonzalez has a vast experience work as Director of Finance and Controller for several multinational and Fortune 500 companies as well as medium and small corporations.
- Over 10 years of experience helping business owners to achieve their goals as successful entrepreneurs.
- Experience and knowledge in the international file; he has been able to help multiple businesses to develop and follow the right steps to be profitable in difficult environment.
- Vast understanding and contacts in the banking and financial word in the US and Puerto Rico that allows him to help improve the cash flow, revenue streams and profits to organizations in many business lines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (BBA), University of Puerto Rico-Cayey 1986
- Twenty years of experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Management
- Extensive experience in billing services to medical service providers
- Worked in finance and accounting operations for a large companies, including Motorola, Johnson & Johnson and Holy Cross Hospital
- Entrepreneurship: Have founded and owned small businesses in the service industry that succeeded and thrived during the recession
- Master Certificate in Project Management-The George Washington University-2014
- Master of Business Administration, University of Sarasota, Tampa, FL -2000
- Bachelor of Independent Studies, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL-1997
- Strategic Planning/Business Plans/ Franchise Acquisitions/Assistance to Veterans
- Financial Operations and Transaction Processing Management
- Supply Chain Management / Process Improvement
- Expertise in Portfolio Analysis, Data Security and Regulatory Compliance
- Directed Credit and Risk Management Operations in large corporations
- Business startup operations; Directed regional expansions operations for mid-size companies